Để giúp các bạn rèn luyện IELTS speaking thật tốt, bài viết này sẽ chia sẻ bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Topic: Health (Part1). Các bạn hãy tham khảo để áp dụng cho bài thi của mình những từ vựng và cấu trúc câu tốt nhé!
Xem thêm bài viết:
Health is an important topic in life and also in the IELTS Speaking Exam. Being able to talk about health can help you in many ways, including getting a higher IELTS band score. Try practicing your IELTS speaking skills with some of the sample IELTS questions below:
– Do you have any unhealthy habits?
– In what ways do you try to stay healthy?
– Is it easy to keep fit where you live?
– What do you think is more important, eating healthily or doing exercise?
– What are the health benefits of playing a sport?
– Have you ever had any habits which you consider to be unhealthy?
– Do you think more about your health now than when you were younger?
1. Do you have any unhealthy habits?
Sadly, a big yes. Because I work until 9pm and won’t be back until 10 pm, I often stay up late, very late. Besides, I’m also quite busy so I don’t usually cook. I eat ready meals instead.
Ready meal (phrase) a prepackaged, fresh or frozen meal that only requires heating (often in a microwave) before being served
2. In what ways do you try to stay healthy?
I love working out at the gym. I do a lot of squat, plank as well as weightlifting. In addition, I try to have a balanced diet and often have check- ups with our GP. Therefore, I’m always as fit as a fiddle.
GP: General Practitioner (Family doctor)
Balanced diet (phrase) healthy diet
Go for a check-up (phrase) health check
As fit as a fiddle (idiom) in good health
3. What are the health benefits of playing a sport?
I think playing sports benefit us both physically and mentally. When you play sports, you are giving your body time to build muscles, and to burn fat. Therefore, you will be fitter and stronger. Also, you are giving your body time to relax. That’s why I enjoy working out so much.
Chúc các bạn học tốt nhé!